Friday, August 31, 2007

Podcasts

After looking at the podcast directories suggested, I found that I preferred "Podcast.net" over the others. I found it easy to maneuver in this site and I liked the topic choices available there. I enjoyed listening to live radio broadcasts by Rush Limbaugh and checking out "Hobbies & Recreation" also. I did find several listings for sites that would relate to the library: "Learning & Instruction", "Computer & the Internet" and "Kids & Teens". I can imagine that there are many more topics that could be used in a library setting. I found it rather difficult to add the RSS fee for a podcast to my bloglines account. I do believer, however, that I would find podcasts worthwhile to use at home and perhaps a preferable way to get current information.

No comments: